Mastering Threat Exposure with Uni5 Xposure
Mastering Threat Exposure with Uni5 Xposure
Cybersecurity is not merely about reacting to threats; it’s about anticipating them and having the power to immediately reduce your exposure. This proactive approach is what we at Hive Pro have always championed with HivePro Uni5. Now with our newest offering, Uni5 Xposure, we elevate this vision a notch higher.
Uni5 Xposure enables holistic threat exposure visibility and management by combining the strength of our Uni5 platform with additional features like out-of-the-box total infrastructure scanning, security assessment orchestration and workflow management, and actionable recommendations for remediation. Uni5 Xposure is easy to implement, integration friendly (40+ integrations), scalable, and cost efficient for every Cybersecurity enterprise.
The HivePro Uni5 Legacy
The core principle of HivePro Uni5 is to eliminate the most likely cyber threats before they turn into full-blown attacks. By leveraging cutting-edge threat intelligence, precise vulnerability insights, assets’ context, and countless environmental factors, HivPro Uni5 predicts imminent attacks, prioritizes vulnerabilities, tests security measures, and offers an integrated solution for end-to-end vulnerability management and remediation.
Key features of HivePro Uni5 include:
- Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM): Continuous, unified asset visibility and associated criticality across the IT, cloud, mobile, and remote asset estates to understand risks and remove asset blind spots.
- Vulnerability, Threat, IoC, Patch Intelligence: HivePro Uni5 tailors thousands of threat and vulnerability intelligence data points, indicators of compromise (IoC) intelligence, and over 46,000+ patch intelligence data points to your business-critical assets.
- AI-Powered Vulnerability Prioritization: HivePro Uni5’s AI-powered vulnerability prioritization technology factors in parameters such as exploitability, attack path, patch availability, geography, vertical, ease of exploitation, vulnerability age, asset criticality, actors, compensatory controls, and more.
- Breach and Attack Simulation: The HivePro Uni5 Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) module simulates real-world TTPs against your organization in a controlled (sandbox) environment to evaluate your security posture, surface potential control misconfigurations, and blind spots.
- Vulnerability Remediation: HivePro Uni5’s bi-directional integrations with ITSM tools helps SecOps, ITOps, and Asset Owners to collaborate on and streamline necessary risk decisions and remediation actions. The HivePro Uni5 platform also integrates with patch management tools manage and automate patches from one place without the need for additional tools.
- Customizable Reporting : Report on progress at any time by utilizing the HivePro Uni5 platform’s customizable reporting capabilities. Generate technical or non-technical reports to showcase progress and necessary calls to action.
Enter Uni5 Xposure
Taking forward the legacy of Uni5, Uni5 Xposure inherits everything above and adds to the sum a plethora of new core capabilities, enhancing the entire threat exposure management narrative:
- Total Infrastructure Scanning: Out-of-the-box, detailed scanning for vulnerabilities, security findings and misconfigurations across code, container, web, application, cloud, network, and mobile environments to remove security risk blind posts across all assets.
- Unified Security Assessments: Consolidate diverse assessments into a single platform to reduce data sprawl issues. Initiate and manage new security assessments from the same plane to streamline workflows from one place.
- End-to-End Workflow Management: Comprehensive management, audit, and report capabilities aligned with security tests, assessments, and PTaaS workflows to speed up remediation processes and to enrich compliance and audit needs.
- Built-In Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate on every workflow including asset risk decisions, remediation actions, compliance needs, and assessment feedback across functions with integrated collaboration platforms to strengthen communication and build for efficiency in vulnerability management.
The net effect? You solve for the issues of siloed tools, asset and vulnerability blind spots, manual spreadsheet processes, stagnated vulnerability remediation, and critical security risks. They become a thing of the past and Uni5 Xposure makes that possible.
What does that mean for you? Security teams spend an average of over 130 hours per week monitoring systems for threats and vulnerabilities and still have an insufficient and decentralized visibility into all potential cyber threats and vulnerabilities (especially those exploited in the wild). Worse yet, sixty percent of data breaches are successful due to ITOps’ inability to apply a known, available patch before the vulnerability was exploited.
We bring threat and research time for your analysts down exponentially and help them to reallocate it to true analysis embedded in our platform, which is iterated on a daily basis by HiveForce Labs, our in-house threat, vulnerability, and patch intelligence research teams. The patch intelligence we provide (42,600+ data points) proves helpful to eliminate the risk of 60% of data breaches.
Hive Pro offers holistic visibility into an organization’s threat exposure and provides the tools needed to manage these threats effectively and enhance cyber resilience from one comprehensive, user-friendly platform.
We encourage you to trial Hive Pro Uni5 for free, any time. And we welcome you to demo the new Uni5 Xposure platform today to see the whole story in action.
Author: Zaira Pirzada